Get started quickly
- Choose from themes including Photo Album, Traveller, Romance, Recipes and more.
- Use placeholder buttons to quickly add content to scrapbooks created from themes.
- Design your own themes to use yourself or share with friends.
Page navigating and scrapbook viewing
- Flip through pages like a book by swiping, or jump to any page using the Page Navigator.
- Add, copy, paste or delete pages from the Page Navigator, even from different scrapbooks.
- Reorder pages by dragging in the Page Navigator.
- Lock scrapbooks into display mode.
- Arrange objects by dragging, resizing or rotating, or cut, copy and paste between pages or scrapbooks.
- Reorder layers by dragging in the Layer Navigator, or lock to prevent accidental edits.
- Crop and mask objects to shapes such as squares, circles, arrows, hearts and more.
- Full undo and redo.
- Horizontally or vertically flip images and clip art.
- Fill shape objects with colors, gradients or textures.
- Set object properties such as borders, shadows, opacity and fonts.
- Add text to objects using in-place text editing with properties such as alignment, margins, fonts and colors.
- Choose page backgrounds using theme or built-in backgrounds, your own photos or images from the web.
- Horizontally or vertically flip background images.
- Snap to guides at 10%, center and edges.
- Include movies and voice memos.
- Add music including album artwork from your iTunes® music library.
- Include web pages that open using the built-in browser or Safari.
- Add clip art from the included library or images from the web.
- Start multimedia objects automatically on page turns, or by tapping them.
Sharing and printing
- Share your scrapbooks by exporting them in Skrappy or PDF format and share via email or iTunes File Sharing*
- Print complete scrapbooks or page ranges.
* Included music from your iTunes library will not be shared with other users.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, iPad Air, iPad mini and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. iTunes is for legal or rightholder-authorized copying only. Don’t steal music.